THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR
How Does Solar Power Work?
1) Photovoltaic (Solar) Panels convert the sun's energy to electrical energy in the form of direct current (DC).
2) A Grid tied inverter converts the DC to alternating current (AC), which is the same as in your local electrical grid.
3) Your home's electrical load (lights, computers, washer/dryer, refrigerator, etc) consume power daily from the electrical grid.
4) An Electrical meter measures the amount of energy that you consume and feed back to the grid.
5) The Electrical grid provides you with power when needed and receives your solar power when you overproduce.
What Are My Savings With Solar?
1) With flexible Solar Loan programs and Cash Purchase options, Solar is now more affordable than ever! With energy bills on the incline, solar gives you the peace of mind and money savings that puts you hard earned money back in your pocket.
2) We can install a system that can produce 120% of your usage which in turn will give you the greatest credit on your bill (often times paying the whole amount and giving you a credit back)!
3) The Return on Investment in most cases is under 10yrs which makes the payback substantial for the lifetime of the system!
4) Take advantage of Federal Tax Credits of up to 30% of the whole system cost! The tax credit lessens the initial cost of your system!
click on button
for more info->
How Much does Solar Installation Cost?
1) The cost of adding solar to your home or business varies based on your roof size and type, monthly electrical consumption, system size and design.
- For an average house in Colorado, a 5 kW solar system cost may be as little as $10,000 (after tax deductions), saving you over $15,000 on electrical bills during the lifetime of the system!
2) Start with zero down – you can have your home up and running on clean, renewable energy with a solar loan. We can propose the best loan options with the lowest interest rate.
3) To encourage the expansion of solar, the Federal Government is offering a Solar Investment Tax Credit. As a result, homeowners can reduce the net cost of their solar panel installation by 30%.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET YOUR NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE!